Sunday, October 18, 2009

Juggling My LIfe Blog Begins

Tonight I decided to have a semi-permanent, possibly public record of some of my day to day thoughts, writing them down seems like a really good idea
- Sometimes the combination of working nearly fulltime in an emotionally demanding and rewarding career, singleparenting an adolescent daughter part-time, running a household and all that entails, trying to life healthily including good food and exercise and maintaining some social contacts is practically overwhelming. It's no wonder I'm tired.
Something I've been working on is attending a conference in Scotland next August and spending another week exploring the country. I think the idea is a good one. I've emailed a Medical School Classmate to see if she'd like to go too. My daughter will likely be going with her Dad to Winnipeg at the same time so It would be a great time to go. And Oscar has an offer of a playdate too. Seems like it could work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment